Just a recap of what I have to sell via my website this Christmas if you wanted to buy something from me (everything but A Cat-Shaped Space is UK only I’m afraid).
- signed ‘I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day’ packages. You can read more on the link here. You can just buy the book for £22 or a very Christmassy parcel for £30 (both include postage and packing)
- signed backlist paperback books. I only have *The Magnificent Mrs Mayhew, *My One True North, A Winter Flame and *The Perfectly Imperfect Woman at present (*though I do have a couple of hardbacks of these and will sell at the same price as a paperback) These are £15.00 – see here.
- I have ‘A Cat-Shaped Space’ books of poetry. All the profits go to Yorkshire Cat Rescue. If you specify at time of ordering that it’s for Christmas or a birthday I can add appropriate sprinkles. More details here.
- I have some Yorkshire Dictionary Tea Towels that make great Secret Santa or stocking fillers for only £7 including postage and packing. Details here.
- And if you want to buy my Christmas book in a shop but would have liked it signed – I can send you a signed bookplate, bookmark and a length of themed ribbon to make it extra special. It’s free – but I will need a stamped addressed envelope. See here.
6.A friend of mine has a lovely book for sale for kids – it has activities, it’s a gorgeous storybook beautiful illustrated and it’s written about a real hero dog called Thunder. All monies raised go towards the upkeep of four amazing therapy husky dogs – you can read all about Thunder and his dog here.
7. And also, if you love poetry, then I wrote the foreword for this amazing book of 120 poems written in this strange age. There is a lot of heartfelt emotion and some humour within the pages of ‘Viral Verses’ which would make a fabulous present for someone. And it’s quite a hefty tome too. You can read more about it here.
8. Last but not least… if you can’t think of what to get someone and you live within travelling distance of Thirsk – then why not get them a voucher from the Falcony Centre there. It can be used next year – they have all sorts of packages to choose from – and will give people something to look forward to – getting out in the fresh country air and flying birds. There is NOTHING like having a bird fly to your glove. People who I’ve taken up there have all rebooked and persuaded other people to go – it’s THAT good. And they’re lovely people. Birds aren’t just birds – they have wonderful personalities and it’s fascinating to learn about them, more than you could ever think. It’s all set it beautiful surroundings and you’d love it.