My Weekly have made a book of lots of short stories featured in their magazine. It’s called Little Escapes and it’s full of shorties from authors such as Jane Corry, Helen Lederer, Adele Parks, Cathy Bramley. Two of my stories are in it. And I got my name in big lettering :). In this climate people are finding that short stories are ideal, not too taxing on the brain and just the thing to read in the bath or to send you off to sleep at night. You can order it from here
- Exeter University Interview
- Why Women’s Fiction is as Good as Sausage Rolls (and Sh*t) …
- Monkey Business with Rosalyn
- WIN A WORLD EXCLUSIVE SHERPA SHARPIE PEN COVER IN RED AND GOLD! (comp ended)
- I’m a Number Two… (and it ain’t poo!)
- GLAM UP YOUR SHARPIE WITH A SHERPA!
- Sunday Times Bestseller for #ChristmasEveryDay
- The #ChristmasEveryday Facebook Live Competition! THIS HAS NOW ENDED
- TWO BOOKS OUT THERE FOR CHRISTMAS!
- SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER – oh yes!