My Weekly have made a book of lots of short stories featured in their magazine. It’s called Little Escapes and it’s full of shorties from authors such as Jane Corry, Helen Lederer, Adele Parks, Cathy Bramley. Two of my stories are in it. And I got my name in big lettering :). In this climate people are finding that short stories are ideal, not too taxing on the brain and just the thing to read in the bath or to send you off to sleep at night. You can order it from here
- Worldwide Shipping (FREE!)
- Birds and the Bees for only 99p!
- A Poem for the Jubilee
- Love Stories to raise funds for Ukraine support
- BOOK 20 – AN ANNOUNCEMENT!
- Win my New Paperback – with Extras! COMP ENDED
- Exeter University Interview
- Why Women’s Fiction is as Good as Sausage Rolls (and Sh*t) …
- Monkey Business with Rosalyn
- WIN A WORLD EXCLUSIVE SHERPA SHARPIE PEN COVER IN RED AND GOLD! (comp ended)