I think any female writer of popular fiction will tell you that they’re so absolutely bored rigid about the prejudice and discrimination we feel in this industry. Every time a new celeb book club fizzes up, we wonder if THIS will be the one that is kind to writers of romance or sagas or historical writers but it never happens. So I wrote this… to celebrate my lovely sisterhood of women writers who have books aplenty for you to enjoy this season. The links are all here on the blog piece so you can read a little bit more about them – and buy. Enjoy!
- A Short Story from last week’s My Weekly ICYMI
- FREEBIES FOR PRE-ORDERS OF ‘THE HAPPIEST EVER AFTER’
- FREE BOOKMARKS & BOOKPLATES FOR THE HAPPIEST EVER AFTER ARE A GO!
- THE HAPPIEST EVER AFTER – BOOK 21!!!
- Milly’s Shop of Recommended Things
- WIN AN EASTER BUNNY BUNDLE (on Instagram)
- Free Themed Bookplates and Bookmarks!
- ENDED – CHRISTMAS CAT-SHAPED SPACE ANYONE?
- ENDED – AN AUCTION OF BOOKS FOR CHILDREN IN ‘READ’ – SOLD FOR £160.00
- Greetings Cards from Me