I think any female writer of popular fiction will tell you that they’re so absolutely bored rigid about the prejudice and discrimination we feel in this industry. Every time a new celeb book club fizzes up, we wonder if THIS will be the one that is kind to writers of romance or sagas or historical writers but it never happens. So I wrote this… to celebrate my lovely sisterhood of women writers who have books aplenty for you to enjoy this season. The links are all here on the blog piece so you can read a little bit more about them – and buy. Enjoy!
- Birds and the Bees for only 99p!
- A Poem for the Jubilee
- Love Stories to raise funds for Ukraine support
- BOOK 20 – AN ANNOUNCEMENT!
- Win my New Paperback – with Extras! COMP ENDED
- Exeter University Interview
- Why Women’s Fiction is as Good as Sausage Rolls (and Sh*t) …
- Monkey Business with Rosalyn
- WIN A WORLD EXCLUSIVE SHERPA SHARPIE PEN COVER IN RED AND GOLD! (comp ended)
- I’m a Number Two… (and it ain’t poo!)